The United Methodist Society of Martha's Vineyard Inc. supports through our grant program various mission works that fulfill the Society's mission statement. In the past we have supported a variety of programs that have strengthened out local community and furthered mission. Here are a few of the most recent works/projects that we have supported:
- We fund annually 3 different soup kitchens run by the local Methodist Churches.
- Supported the work of Peace Quilts Inc.
- Partially funded Lia Kahler's concert "A place for Us" to raise funds for the homeless and veterans on the island.
- Funded emergency hotel voucher programs for the homeless on the island of Martha's Vineyard.
- Supported the work of the NET Ecumenical Youth Group
- Funded the high school supply backpack project through UMC-MV. Etc.